So I am reaching out! Hi! Let's be friends and get through this together!
I have been obsessing over Peace Corps Journals for some time now and am having a hard time finding other applicants who are nominated for environmental education placements. I am curious to hear where people are being invited or re-nominated due to this back-log situation. I am pretty confident that I will not be going to North Africa March departure, and have no idea which regions I have a chance of being sent (knock on wood, fingers crossed, please oh please!). Seems like the PC wiki calculator and timeline shows quite a few upcoming dates for environmental education volunteer positions in Central/South America. I would be overjoyed to go to this region, but I am being realistic. Supposedly this is the most desired region and even my extensive Spanish experience does not equal a ticket to easy language street, for me anyways. Plus, I am really open to anywhere. I was super surprised and pumped about my original nomination, and look forward to round 2, (or 3 God forbid) of re-nominations.
Sooooo if you are in a similar position or just want to share with another restless applicant, let's chat.
THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment